Career Guidance is an official subject like any other, no longer an extracurricular activity and takes place in official school time.
The Role of Careers Advisors
- Counselling role. Support for students.
- Essential role in explaining complex curriculum and European Baccalaureate.
- Guidance in choice of Higher Education and future careers. Application support.
- Liaison with parents. Inform colleagues.
- Important role in school. Influence school and system policy.
Higher Education - Universities
SECTION UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Careers Guidance in European Schools